James 4:8

"Draw near to God and He will draw near to you"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Morning Email

The reason I get up in the morning.....my daily emails from the man I love!!!!

This arrived this morning from Wil:


Good Morning!!!
Hope you are in a better mood today, take time off from Ping. Just think about you and I. We are the most important thing in ours lives, not money or other people, just you and I.
So keep it in your mind as the days go by that there really isn't anything more important than US!!! Even in the Lords prayer the most meaningful word is the word US. Man and wife are the strongest when standing together, as US we can stand through anything. So stand with me and I will stand beside you and together we will be strong.
Love You Babe!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
wil


What more can I say about this post except Thank you Lord for giving me the gift of my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment